Terms & Conditions
To be eligible for the Trade-In service, the customer acknowledges that their device must meet the condition criteria set out by CompAsia.
- You agree that your personal information is correct according to your best knowledge and you assure that you are not impersonating someone else.
- CompAsia reserves the right to refuse to purchase some or all items or to limit the number of purchases at their sole discretion.
- Ensure that you are the legal owner of the goods.
- Age restriction- You must be 18 years or above to sell any electronic or electrical appliance.
- All the logos, texts, graphics, button icons, images, digital downloads, data compilations and software are the exclusive property of CompAsia.
- By providing us your phone number, you grant CompAsia permission for the use of text messages, pre-recorded voice and/or automatic telephone dialing systems to contact you and/or deliver CompAsia’s information, offers or announcements.
- CompAsia reserves its absolute right to amend the User Agreement and/or privacy and return policies at any time by posting a revised version on CompAsia website & app. You are advised to regularly check for any amendments or updates to the terms and conditions contained in the User Agreement and privacy and return policies.
- You agree that the ownership of the electronic/electrical item will pass on to us once the payment is made to you upon collection of the devices.
- CompAsia reserves the right to refuse purchase of some or all devices, or to limit the number of purchases at its sole discretion.
- If during direct pick-up, the details of item/gadget do not match with the ones you have provided on CompAsia, our representative will re-quote the price according to the actual condition of the item/gadget. If you agree with the new quote, we will pay you the re-quoted amount. If you do not agree with the new quoted amount, then there is no charge and you can keep your item/gadget.
- Disclaimer: The erasure of the data stored in your item/gadget as specified above will be performed in best endeavours and you will not be able to hold us liable for any failure, in action or omission of any part of data erasure originates by our supplier or Original Equipment Manufacturer ("OEM").
- Amendment: The terms and conditions of CompAsia, may change at any time at our sole discretion without any prior notice to you. Hence, it is your responsibility to keep yourself updated with the new terms and conditions. Each order shall be governed by the terms and conditions applicable at that time. Any losses incurred by you due to your failure to keep yourself updated with the new terms and conditions shall be borne by you and we shall not be liable to for the same.
- Indemnity: You agree and acknowledge that by sending your item/gadget to us, you agree to release us from any claims, losses or damages that may arise with respect to it, including any claims related to the ownership of the item/gadget and any data stored in it. Any data stored or contained in your item/gadget (whether in the form of personal details, SMS, photos, games, songs or other data) will be erased by us and we will not be responsible for any losses incurred by you due to the removal or loss of any such Data.
- The erasure of the data stored in your devices as specified above will be performed by CompAsia in its best endeavours and you will not be able to hold CompAsia liable for any failure, in action or omission of any part of data erasure originating from the Company’s supplier or Original Equipment Manufacturer ("OEM").
- Blacklisted/stolen devices: When placing an order on CompAsia for selling your devices, you are deemed as its legal owner. CompAsia will validate the IMEI/Serial number of the devices through Singapore Police Force. In the event such are found to be blacklisted devices, CompAsia reserves the right to deliver the device and your personal details to the authorities.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Singapore and disputes directly or indirectly arising from these Terms and Conditions and/or this offer shall be referred to the jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.